MTB Training, Coaching and Guiding
Antur Stiniog offers mountain bike coaching to riders of all levels, from beginner to expert, to trail centre riders, to downhill racers.
The sessions can be booked as an individual, or a max of 4 people. Larger groups please contact for discounted rates.
- Bike set up and advice.
- Fundamental skills to improve your riding
- Riding position, and adapting it to different types of terrain.
- Jumps and drops
- Line choice, and its importance on the trail
- Improved confidence
- Prior to the session, we have a welcome briefing with coffee, to establish what aspects of our riding you would like to specifically work on during the session.
- Uplift ticket included in the price.
- Ride the legendary Antur Mountain bike trails.
- Lunch included from our newly opened Visitor’s Centre.
- Video feedback and analysis from the training.
Cost for a bespoke 1 to 1 session - £190
2-3 persons - £150 per person
4 persons - £125 per person
For more information, call Adrian Bradley at the Antur Stiniog Mtb Centre on 01766 238 007, or drop him an e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antur 'Stiniog Mtb Guided Rides
Antur 'Stiniog offers mountain bike rides to riders of all levels, from beginner to expert.
The sessions can be booked as an individual, or a max of 6 people. Larger groups please contact for discounted rates. Guided rides can be tailored to suit individual or group needs, ranging from a leisurely ride to a full out enduro type ride.
We can guide you on some of the best natural trails in North Wales, and show you the best bits of the many trail centres nearby, in Coed y Brenin, Penmachno and Betws y Coed.
Contact email@example.com for prices.